[Can you drink milk with high urinary protein]_ precautions _ contraindications
Protein is very important in the human body, but for normal people, most of the protein in their body is absorbed by the body, so there is not much urine protein in their urine.
For people with certain diseases in the body, there is a phenomenon of high urine protein.
And if the urine protein is high, you have to control your protein replacement. Can you drink milk with high urine protein?
There are many causes of high urine protein, the most common being nephritis or nephrotic syndrome.
Even nephritis or nephrotic syndrome requires the consumption of protein-based foods, mainly to reduce protein, some lean meat and so on.
Milk is OK.
1. What can’t eat fruit with high urine protein? It is not easy to eat fruits with high potassium content, as follows: 1.
1. Bananas The potassium content of bananas is also particularly high.
For every 100 grams of fruit, the potassium content is about 330 mg for bananas and lower for other fruits, such as about 119 mg for apples, 92 mg for pears, 166 mg for peaches, 104 mg for grapes, and 87 mg for watermelons.
2. Longan longan is a high-rich food in fruits, and its vitamin C content is equivalent to that of oranges.
3. Mango From the point of view of Chinese medicine, mango is sweet and slightly acidic. It has the effects of replenishing and quenching thirst, diuretic, and anti-vomiting. It can be said to be one of the most natural cures for motion sickness.
2. Foods high in urine protein can not be eaten. Vegetables are mainly high in potassium. The following vegetables are not suitable for patients with renal insufficiency: potatoes, carrots, bamboo shoots, amaranth, celery, corn flakes, lotus root, lettuce, mushrooms.
Soy products are high in inferior protein, so they are not suitable for consumption, such as soybeans, mung beans, red beans, broad beans, vegetarian chicken, oil tofu, dried tofu, gluten.
(Can be supplemented with soy milk, jelly, vermicelli, green beans) Many seafood and meat are hair foods, so patients should not eat them, such as meat floss, brain liver of various animals, beef milk powder, dried shark, dried squid,Scallops, soft-shelled turtles, herrings, dried saury, open ocean, shrimp skins, silver fish, carp, band fish, river crab, etc.
Plant protein contains a large amount of purine base, which increases the burden of kidney metabolism and should be used sparingly.
Among them, soy products, although high in protein, due to the above reasons, do not eat proteinuria.
3, what to eat high urine protein patients should be based on the type of kidney disease that causes urinary protein and the different conditions, use a different scale protein diet.
For patients with chronic nephritis, it can generally be supplied according to normal requirements, and it is 0 every day for adults.
0 g / kg.
Proteins with high physiological value should be selected, such as: eggs, milk, fish, lean meat, etc.
For patients with nephrotic syndrome without impaired renal function, a high-protein diet can be supplied, and the protein adult is 1 per day.
0g / kg, and to supply high-quality protein, patients with elevated plasma urea nitrogen are generally advised to take a low-protein diet.
In patients with nephrotic syndrome, in addition to losing a large amount of protein in the urine, they also lose calcium, magnesium, zinc and other minerals combined with the protein. Therefore, patients should eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and more calcium-richFood, such as: milk and its products, shrimp skins, sesame sauce, kelp, fish and green vegetables.
Foods rich in magnesium are: millet, wheat, barley, meat, and animal offal.
Foods rich in zinc are: millet, wheat, corn flour, Chinese cabbage, radish, carrot, eggplant, lentils, pumpkin, etc.